Action plan has been formulated in order to have employees realize their potential, by means of creating plesant working conditions for all employees to balance both work and child care.
1 April 2016 to 31 March 2018 (2 years)
< Stage 1 >
We aim to achieve higher level of the following status of child care leave during the period.
- Male employees taking child care leave
- More than 80% of female employees taking child care leave
- June - September 2016interview system users and their supervisors
- October 2016 - March 2017consider the actions in detail based on the interviews
- April 2017 - March 2018provide employee information on the internal intranet
< Stage 2 >
Expand the existing short working hour system for child care during the period.
- June 2016 - March 2017interview system users and their supervisors
- April 2017 - March 2018inform and known to all employees through internal intranet