April 1st, 2005
Revision November 1st,2022
FUJIMI INCORPORATED (hereinafter the “Company”) recognizes the importance of personal information, complies with applicable laws, regulations and rules regarding personal information, and handles personal information in accordance with the following policies in order to ensure that it is protected thoroughly.
The term “personal information” means information about a person that can be used to identify them, such as by name, date of birth, gender, address, telephone number, occupation, email address or other description.
Acquisition and use of personal information
The Company acquires personal information using appropriate methods.
In principle, if the Company acquires personal information directly, it does so after clarifying the purposes of use.
In addition, the Company does not handle personal information beyond the scope of the purposes of use clarified in advance.
Protection and management of personal information (personal data)
The Company assigns a person responsible for each division that handles personal information to grasp the state of management, and also carries out checks in the division that oversees the Company as a whole to see that nothing goes amiss.
The Company will not provide or disclose personal information to third parties without the prior consent of the person concerned, except in accordance with laws and regulations.
Purposes of Use
The Company uses the personal information it acquires for the following purposes.
- （1）To confirm a person's identity in association with the execution of individual business requested by a customer, business partner, etc.
- （2）To contact customers and business partners promptly about business
- （3）To provide information to shareholders and investors regarding IR activities and carry out actions based on relationships with shareholders
- （4）Requests for the provision of information and opinions on CSR (corporate social responsibility) and environmental activities
- （5）For social contribution activities
- （6）For necessary communication with the company's employees, etc.
- （7）As materials for the company’s recruitment activities
Notification, disclosure, correction, etc., of purposes of use
If you would like to be notified of the purposes of use of the personal information (retained personal data) held by the Company, or to request its disclosure, correction, addition, deletion, etc., please print out the “Personal information disclosure application form” shown below, fill in the required items, attach the documents that will allow us to confirm it is an application from the person concerned, and send or bring it to the following counter at the Company.
After confirming that the applicant is the person concerned, the Company will carry out the necessary investigation, and if the request is justified, the Company will respond without delay and notify the person concerned of the result.
Please contact the Human Resouces & General Affairs Department (Tel 052 503-8181, Fax 052 503-6166) with any comments or complaints regarding the company's personal information policies.
Disclosure Application Form（PDF：12KB）