Action plan has been formulated in order to have employees realize their potential, by means of creating pleasant working conditions for all employees to balance both work and child care.
1 April 2020 to 31 March 2022 (2 years)
< Stage 1 >
We aim to achieve higher level of the following status of child care leave during the period.
- Male employees: meet the conditions of either (1) or (2)
- Female employees: More than 90% of female employees taking child care leave
(1) More than 7% of male employees taking child care leave
(2) More than three male employees taking child care leave and more than 75% of taking holidays for the purpose of child care.
- June - September 2020interview system users and their supervisors
- October 2020 - March 2021consider the actions in detail based on the interviews
- April 2021 - March 2022provide employee information on the internal intranet
< Stage 2 >
Expand the existing system for child care during the period.
- October 2020 - January 2021interview system users and their supervisors
- February 2021 - March 2022inform and known to all employees through internal intranet
< Stage 3 >
Implement a new system with regards to flexible work program
- April 2020 - January 2022consider the actions in detail on a new system for flexible work program
- February 2022 - March 2022inform and known to all employees through internal intranet